I still have a few days to squeeze this in and count for March. Before my old blog went south, I had started doing monthly ‘favorite things.’ Unlike Oprah, I will not give you anything–but I will at least give you some good suggestions.
1. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner: I was always a blush, mascara only girl, but I got turned onto this eyeliner and it really changed my life. It lasts all day and is so easy to apply.
2. Oxo Garlic Press: I know–a garlic press? This one kitchen tool has really changed my life. I used to resort to using the jarred minced garlic before I bought this garlic press. I have always hated cutting garlic–it’s smelly and everything sticks. This is a nice, heavily weighted press that works so well. I almost feel like it juices the cloves so you get a ton of garlic taste in it.
3. Nars Tinted Moisturizer: I used to use powder, but this provides a really good coverage without being too heavy. I hate regular foundation unless it’s a formal affair. This provides enough coverage to give a good glow without looking or feeling to heavy. And it also has SPF in it!
4. The Olive Branch Body Wash: I’ve tried a lot of Lush products and this is my favorite body wash. It’s got real olive oil mixed in so it’s super moisturizing, plus the smell is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel.
5. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: These are so amazing–I don’t know why I keep buying them because I just eat them all. But they’re my favorite candy. Buy them at your own risk.